Who is Halo Financial?
Helping you find a better way to make currency transfers and manage currency risk
Since Halo formed in 2004, the Foreign Exchange market has become overcrowded, highly automated and increasingly impersonal, driven by companies seeking profit led efficiencies and an over-reliance on technology.
At Halo, we recognise the benefits of technology, however, we know how powerful strong client relationships are, so we make them the centre of everything we do.
When we ask our clients, “why Halo?” the answer is simple: we offer straightforward answers to complicated scenarios.
To us, the strongest currency is relationships.
Trust in our people and service
Continued client research and feedback highlights that people and businesses place their trust in us: so our job is to act in their best interests while balancing the commercial needs of Halo. Our clients tell us that, whatever their requirement, they value our approach of genuine collaboration to get the best results for them and that they trust us to consistently deliver on our promises. We aim to always live up to that trust.
People are important to us
Our clients, our partners and our team members are never just a number. Each is a person with whom we work hard to build a strong and fruitful relationship. Because of this, we have one of the highest rates of repeat business in the industry and long term, successful relationships with valued partners.
Knowing that a happy team leads to happy clients means our internal culture is a reflection of our approach to our external relationships, and the respect we have for one another leads to one of the highest levels of positive client feedback in our industry.
We have a point of view, too
Our currency specialists regularly comment in and contribute to the media, including industry leading financial television news channels such as CNBC, Bloomberg, BBC radio, leading newspapers, magazines online and trade media. See some of our media coverage and comment.
Our dedication to client service has won awards
Our search for service excellence and positive feedback from our happy clients have led to awards:
We strive to:
• Provide industry-leading levels of customer service, ensuring our clients get maximum benefit and satisfaction from our currency services, products and solutions.
• Recruit, develop and retain the very best people as they contribute as much to our business success as our very best strategic planning. We don’t give people jobs, we give them careers.
• Push technological boundaries for ever greater efficiency and improved customer service.
• Proactive – The first to meet our clients’ needs by anticipating them now and in the future.
• Professional – Knowledgeable, expert, friendly and courteous at all times.
• Trustworthy – Upholding the greatest levels of integrity, doing what we say we will, when we say we will. Ensuring regulatory standards and compliance are upheld to protect our clients.
• A team – We encourage individual creativity and leadership, but work together for our clients.
• Clear – It’s our job to simplify a complex service, making it easy to use and understand.
• Dedicated – We believe our services really make a difference. Every client is allocated their own industry-qualified currency specialist, to assess and meet their individual currency requirements.
Hundreds of reviews showing Halo’s excellent customer service.
We received the Platinum Trusted Service Award – having achieved excellent customer satisfaction for 6 years in a row.